HIGH PERFORMANCE PLUG VALVE
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 610 (Flanged Plug Valve, 250PSI)
High performance ANSI class 150 flanged plug valves are a great solution for clean, corrosive or hazardous liquids and gasses, viscous liquids, fibrous slurries, food, pharmaceutical and dry materials. A full range of accessories are available, such as actuation, manual handle, gearbox operator, and various actuation types.
FLANGED ANSI CLASS 150 PLUG VALVE
The series 610 is a PFA lined, ANSI Class 150 flanged plug valve. It can be equipped with a manual handle or with pneumatic or electric actuators. A full range of accessory items are available including limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners and manual override devices.
- Available in 2-way design
- Sizes 1/2" - 4"
- Pressure ranges: 29 in Hg; Vacuum to 250PSI
- No body cavities
- Locked-in PFA liner design
- Superior, long lasting shut off
- Quick quarter turn operation
- Inherent double stem seal
- Self-cleaning on valve rotation
- PFA lined ductile iron plug
- PFA lined ductile iron body