Valtorc International products, when properly selected, are designed to perform safely during their useful life. However, the purchaser or user of Valtorc International products should be aware that Valtorc International products might be used in numerous applications under a wide variety of industrial service conditions. Although Valtorc International can provide general guidelines, it cannot provide specific date and warnings for all possible applications.
The purchaser/user must therefore assume the ultimate responsibility for the proper sizing and selection, installation, operation, and maintenance of Valtorc International products. The user should read and understand the instructions included with the product, and train its employees and contractors in the safe use of Valtorc International products in connection with the specific application.
- For customers with established credit, terms are Net 30 days unless otherwise agreed.
- If credit has not been established, payment plus estimated freight charges shall be expected upon placement of order.
- Remit to address is PO Box 1928 Kennesaw, GA 30156.
- In the event that Buyer fails to make full payment when due and Seller employs a collection agency to assist in the collection of the account, Buyer agrees to pay all of Seller's reasonable cost of collection, including collection agency fees, attorney fees, and court costs.
- It is our aim to keep customers informed as to market changes however quotations are for prompt acceptance unless otherwise specified on the quotation and are subject to change without notice.
- We estimate shipping dates as closely as practical, and we try to meet them; however under no circumstances shall we be responsible for failure to meet shipping dates, including any special freight or handling.
- Claims for corrections or deductions must be made within ten days of receipt of material. All errors, clerical or otherwise, are subject to correction.
- Orders regularly entered upon our books cannot be cancelled except with our consent, and upon terms that will indemnity us of loss.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTY: If a product is defective; the limitation of liability is to replace our products provided they are used in the service for which we recommend them. There are no warranties either expressed or implied (including warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with our products except as expressly stated herein. We will not pay for charges (other than freight) or labor, expenses or damages occasioned by defective material. We will not be liable, in any case, for consequential or punitive damages. Any product which is determined to be defective in material or workmanship and returned to Valtorc International, shipping costs prepaid, shall be, as the sole remedy, repaired, replaced, or credited at Valtorc International's option. All the above are in effect for one year from the date of shipment from Valtorc International.
- No warranty shall be applied to any product, which is modified or changed in any manner after leaving Valtorc International.
- Parties desiring to return products should first arrange with us before doing so. We assume no responsibility for products returned without our permission. Products made to order or differing from standard may not be returned except by special arrangement. All returned goods are subject to a restocking fee.
- Because of continuous product improvement, we reserve the right to change designs, materials, or specifications without notice.
- Acceptance of all Buyer's purchase orders is conditional upon Buyer's consent to the terms and conditions set forth herein, which are in lieu of and replace any and all terms and conditions set forth on Buyer's purchase order, specifications, or other documents issued by the Buyer.
- The minimum order amount is $100 and does not include shipping.
- Upon delivery to Buyer and subject to the terms of the Claims Policies all sales are final and no returns will be accepted.
- Upon acceptance of an order such order becomes final, non-cancelable and Seller shall have no liability to Buyer to refund any amounts received upon such order.
Terms and Conditions
Having no control over the use of products available on valtorc.com we assume no liability connected with their use. Under no circumstances are we liable for any loss, damage or expenses of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use our products. This website and other information from Valtorc.com and its suppliers provide product options for further investigation by users having technical expertise. It is important that you analyze all aspects of your application and review the technical information concerning the product or system. Due to the variety of operating conditions and applications for these products or systems, the user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the products and systems and assuring that all performance, safety and warning requirements of the application are met.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All graphics, logos, product images, site design, and text featured on Valtorc.com are the property of Valtorc International. The Valtorc logo and name are US trademarks of Valtorc International All other trademarks, graphics, product names and company names are the property of their respective owners. Permission is granted to copy or print portions of this website for the purpose of placing an order with Valtorc International only, Any other use of the materials on this website without the prior written permission of Valtorc is prohibited.
Last updated: 8/28/2013
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)