SANITARY CHECK VALVE
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
316L stainless steel check valves offer maximum quality that meets all 3A standards. With a unique clamp design, a simple twist of the wing nut permits a quick disassemble without tools. The stainless steel spring in this valve assures positive closer and smooth operation. Eccentric type available upon request.
- Available sizes 1/2" - 6"
- Suitable for C.I.P.
- Operating pressure to 150 psi
- Temperature from 30°F min. to 225°F max.
- Standard end connection-clamp type (butt weld &TI-Line upon request)
- Standard seals-FDA Viton (EPDM & other elastomers upon request)
- Internal finish-25 to 30ra average
- Material Test Reports provided upon request
- Eccentric Type available upon request
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)