PVC CHECK VALVE (6" - 10")
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series PVC-385 (PVC Check Valve Sizes 6" and 10" Only)
Heavy duty, industrial grade thermoplastic valve body. Full length body guide ribs allow maximum flow, minimizes turbulence and prevents ball sticking and chatter.
Ball check valves (6") are all thermoplastic construction, 10" bodies are fiberglass. The body has a full length or ribs for maximum flow, minimum pressure drop and to eliminate the ball from sticking and chattering. The ball is made of solid thermoplastic material in the 6" application. In the 10" size, the screen is PVDF. The seat is a full circle and resilient - a molded gasket seal and seat enlarges seating surfaces and facilitates maintenance. The valves are capable of installation in either a vertical or horizontal pipe run. The PVC ball valves become foot valves by attaching a screen assembly.
- Heavy duty body material
- Available in sizes 6" and 10"
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Optional PVC/PP screen assembly converts standard check valve into foot valve
- Available in flanged
- ANSI B16.5 class 150 standards
- Less than 1PSI to open; requires 3-5PSI (depending on valve size) to close down tight