DUCTILE IRON KNIFE GATE VALVE
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 5000 (Ductile Iron Body Knife Gate Valve)
The heavy duty cast ductile iron body knife gate valve is available with side flanges for easy bolt on installation. Replaceable natural rubber seats provide a bi-directional movement and bubble tight seal. Seals the gate from 0 - 150PSI. Seat is flush with the bottom of the valve port, eliminating pockets in the bottom of the valve. The rubber valve seat is a molded in steel reinforcement and is bolted into place to prevent shifting out of position. Ideal industries would be: mining, power, chemical, waste water, petroleum, pulp and paper and food processing.
DUCTILE IRON BODY KNIFE GATE VALVE
- Available sizes 2" - 24"
- Heavy duty ductile iron valve body
- Manual or actuation available
- Epoxy powder coated body
- MSS-SP-81 face to face dimensions and flange dimensions; full port ID.
- Bi-directional bubble tight shut off
- 0-150PSI working pressure
- Seat is quick and easy to replace
- Seat is flush with bottom of valve port
- ZERO cavities; eliminating pockets in the bottom that may collect material
- Rubber seat as a molded in steel reinforcement and is bolted in place to prevent vibration or movement
- Full packing seal around the valve gate reduces packing leakage
- Available for the most rugged services and industries
- Optional BUNA and EPDM seats available by request
HEAVY DUTY Knife Gate Series 5000 Valves cast ductile iron body and yoke for the most rugged service through bolting on side flange bolts allow easy installation. Features replaceable natural rubber seat provides a BI-DIRECTIONAL BUBBLE TIGHT SEAL across gate from 0 to 150 PSI. Seat is quick and easy to replace.
- SEAT IS FLUSH with the bottom of the port ELIMINATING pockets in the bottom of the valve that may collect material in media such as slurries, pellets or powders. Rubber seat has a MOLDED-IN STEEL REINFORCEMENT and is bolted in place to prevent shifting out of position by gate movement.
- EASY CONVERSION from hand wheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chain-wheel, electric motor, or fail safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- ENCLOSED BRASS STEM BUSHING provides reduced operating torque and protection of the stem bushing from harsh environments.
- FULL PACKING SEAL around gate minimizes packing leakage.
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)