HIGH FLOW RESILIENT SEATED BUTTERFLY VALVES [SERIES 1300]
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 1300 (High Flow Butterfly Valve - Resilient Seated)
The high flow series of resilient seated butterfly valves is the ideal solution for any water or liquid application. Featuring the high flow design and heavy duty one piece design, this series butterfly valve is not only durable but very functional in your application. The high flow butterfly valve design provides a streamlined flow passage way, enhancing flow characteristics and reducing resistance to flow, especially for flow control applications.
HIGH FLOW BUTTERFLY VALVE WITH RESILIENT SEATS
Valves up to sizes 12" can be supplied with a lever handle for manual operation. Optional accessories for the hand lever operation can be provided upon request. Valves up to sizes 24" can be direct mounted with gear operators for manual operation. Gear operator can also be attached with a chain wheel operator for opening and closing valves located on pipelines at high elevations. Finally, all valves can be direct mounted with pneumatic or electric actuators. Our actuated butterfly valve packages have various accessories such as open/close positioners and limit switches. Valves can be mounted with manual overrides.
CAST IRON BODY OFFERED IN WAFER OR LUG STYLES UP TO 24"
- Available in wafer or lug butterfly valve types
- Ductile iron and cast iron and carbon steel body available
- Available in sizes from 2" - 24"
- Two flanged butterfly valve holes for sizes up to 12" and four flanged locating holes for sizes 14" - 24" - allows for easy alignment during valve installation.
- Meets ANSI 125/150# standards
- Top plat is double drilled to fit ISO 5211 standards
- 316 stainless steel disc; Nylon 12 coated ductile iron ASTM A535 grade 65-45-12
- Seat options include: EPDM, BUNA N, Viton and Silicone
- Testing standard: API 598 / BS EN 12266-1
- Valve stem available in 410 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and carbon steel BS 970
- Available with level handles, gearbox operator and pneumatic or electrically actuated
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)