FULL PORT 2 PIECE BALL VALVE (THREADED) [SERIES 101]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 101 (2-Piece Design, Threaded Connect Ends - 2000PSI)
Valtorc's series 101 threaded ball valves, full port with two piece design is a general purpose valve at an economic price. Available in sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 2" with various working pressures. ANSI class 900 - available in manual mode as a standard, optional direct mount actuation available upon request. High quality full port, 2 piece stainless steel ball valve body design.
STAINLESS STEEL THREADED BALL VALVE SERIES
- Available in sizes from 1/4" - 2"
- Steam rating: 150 psi WSP
- WORKING PRESSURE: 2000 PSI
- INVESTMENT CASTING BODY & CAP
- PTFE SEAL KITS: REPLACES PTFE ,RPTFE AND FPA
- LOW DEFORMATION UNDER LOAD; LOW PERMEATION
- TEMPERATURE RATING: -45.5oC (-50°F) to 246oC (475 °F)
- ADJUST ABLE STEM PACKING
- BLOW-OUT PROOF STEM;LOCKING DEVICE
- DESIGN SPECIFICATION: ANSI B 16.34 CLASS 900
- TEST STANDARD:API 598; Vacuum Service to 29" Hg
- NACE MR-0175 FULL COMPLIANCE
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!