FIRE SAFE DIRECT MOUNT FLANGED BALL VALVE [SERIES 190]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 190 (Flanged - Direct Mount, API607 Fire Safe)
The series 190 is a fire safe, direct mount ball valve made from high quality 316 stainless steel. API 607 fire safe (5th edition) fire safe approval. Valtorc's standard flanged fire safe valve used for manual mode or actuation with Valtorc brand electric or pneumatic actuators. Available in sizes: 1" 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3" and 4".
API 607 (5TH EDITION) FIRE SAFE APPROVAL
- 1" - 4" (inches) sizes available
- Steam Rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Blow-Out-Proof Stem Design
- Anti - Static Device; Adjustable Stem Packing
- Locking Device
- PTFE SEAT KITS : REPLACES PTFE,RPTFE AND FPA, LOW DEFORMATION UNDER LOAD, LOW PERMEATION
- Temperature Rating :-45.5'C (-50'F) to 246C (475'F)
- FULL ISO-5211 PAD FOR DIRECT MOUNT AUTOMATION
- ANSI B16.5 B16.10 and B16.34 Full Compliance
- TEST STANDARD:API 598
- API 607 5th Edition FIRE SAFE APPROVAL
- Vacuum Service to 29" Hg
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!