DIRECT MOUNT MULTI PORT BALL VALVE [SERIES 290]
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 290 (Multi-Port, Direct Mount, L-Port/T-Port)
ISO 5211 direct mount, multi port industrial ball valves allow for easy and direct mounting of electric or pneumatic actuator. No brackets or couplings are needed. Easy and very low cost for actuated valve services. Various configurations available in L port and T port designs.
THREADED, SOCKET WELD AND ANSI 150 FLANGED CONNECTION ENDS OFFERED
The block style body multi port ball valve series 290 is offered in various connection ends. Options include: NPT (threade), ANSI 150 flanged, socket weld and butt weld. Offered in sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3" and 4".
DIRECT MOUNT FOR MANUAL OR ACTUATED USE
The series 290 is offered as a standard manual stainless steel ball valve with locking lever/handle. Valtorc International offers our series 290 in an actuated valve package (your choice of electric or pneumatic actuation). Click here to view our multi port actuated valve package.
- 1/2" - 4" (inches) sizes available
- Socket weld or flanged end connections available upon request
- ISO 5211 direct mount pad. Allows direct mounting of pneumatic and electric actuators, no brackets and couplings needed, easy and low cost for automated service.
- Full port, multi port design: L&T port flow design available
- Live loaded stem packing
- Blow out proof stem, floating ball design
- Cost efficient. One valve can replace two or more valves, reduces the number of valves in piping system.
- Anti-static device
- Investment cast body construction
- 1000 PSI W.O.G.
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!