1500 PSI 2-PIECE STANDARD PORT BALL VALVE [SERIES 25]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 25 (1500PSI - 2000PSI Standard Port Ball Valve)
Valtorc's 1500PSI series ball valve is a great solution for high pressure or industrial valve needs. With threaded end connections and 1500PSI (1 1/4inch - 3 inches), this series valve is great for high pressure water/oil environments.
STAINLESS STEEL, THREADED END CONNECTIONS
This valve has been sold to many in the nuclear, waste water, oil/gas and steam industries. Optional electric and pneumatic actuation (pictured in second and third) available upon request.
1/4" - 1" AT 2000PSI; 1 1/4" - 3" AT 1500PSI
- Available in sizes 1/4" - 3" (inches)
- Steam rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Blow-out-proof stem design
- ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M / ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- Ball valve: 316 stainless steel
- Stem: 316 stainless steel
- Seat: reinforced
- End connections: Threaded End
- Working pressure: 1/4"-1" 2000 psi; 11/4"-3 " 1500 psi
- Temperature range: -50°to 450° F
- Test standard: API 598
- Vacuum Service to 29" Hg
- Threaded Type: ANSI B1.20.1 (NPT); DIN 259/DIN 2999, ISO 228, BSP, PT
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!