TWO PIECE TRUNNION MOUNTED BALL VALVE [SERIES 300]
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 300 (Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve)
Valtorc's trunnion mounted designed ball valves are a high strength and quality valve for your industrial needs. Offered in class 150/300/600/900 and 1500 in sizes from 2" - 12" in size. The series 300 valves are offered in flanged connection ends with Nylon and Peek seats.
OFFERED IN CLASS 150 TO TO CLASS 1500 WITH FLANGED CONNECTIONS
- Anti blowout stem permit the replacement of the stem seals with the Ball Valve in the full closed or open position.
- Two independent floating seat rings assure the bi-directional tightness of the valve from zero differential pressure to the maximum rated pressure.
- When the Ball Valve body cavity pressure exceeds the down stream seat spring preloaded force, the differential force in the cavity area pushes the downstream seat away from the ball, the body cavity pressure will automatically relived. And then seat returns to the ball under spring loaded action.
- The ball is fixed and the seat rings are floating, free to move along the valve axis. As the pressure increases the fluid pressure pushes the seat rings against the ball.
- The electric conductance between all the metallic components of this series Ball Valve.
TRENDING BALL VALVES
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)