FLANGED CARBON STEEL BALL VALVE [SERIES 470]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 470 (Carbon Steel Flanged Ball Valve)
FLANGED CARBON STEEL BODY FEATURES:
- Air Shower Room, Industrial flooring
- Pile Thickness Check
- Spark Testing
- Carbon Steel Body
- Assembled Onsite
- 600mrd- s Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Arl3460 Direct - reading Spectrometer Testing Machine
- The valve is lined with over 3mm PFA or FEP; highly permeable, anti- vacuum of dovetail groove, it is almost transparent and the best guarantee of product quality.
- Full port ball offers the equal CV data as pipeline.
- Reinforced PTFE seat offers the permanent flexible compression which could guarantee the excellent sealing.
- Anti-static: One piece of stem/ball connect the body by spring, therefore it eliminates the static electricity.
- One-piece of ball and stem design reduced the damage of ball and stem; without delay and good flow control.
SERIES 470 PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
- Nominal Diameter DN15-DN300
- End Flanged Standard JIS 10KASME 150LB
- Max. Working Pressure 150LB
- Temperature Range -2o• c-1so• c
- Seal Testing Pressure 2.2Mpa
- Shell Testing Pressure 3.0Mpa
- Driving Mode Operation with Handle ,Worm Gear,
- Pneumatic, Electric
- Main Parts Material
- Body: WCB+PFA
- Stem/ball: CFS+PFA
- Seat: PTFE
- Painting Epoxy Painting
- Included locking pad
- Automation application
TRENDING BALL VALVES
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)