SOCKET WELD FORGED STEEL BALL VALVE [SERIES 450]
Rating: Not Yet Rated
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 450 (Forged Steel, Class 1500/2500 - 3600/6000 PSI)
Forged steel body construction secures class 1500/3600PSI working pressure rating. LF2 valve body and end caps for low temperature applications. The series 450 has a special design of extended socket weld ends that facilitates heat dissipation during welding. The use of body O-rings and body joint gasket double secures for NO LEAKAGE.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE FORGED STEEL OFFERED IN 3600 OR 6000PSI
Live-loaded packing gland for self adjustment of stem packing compression is a standard. The rugged lockable lever handles for safety and long service life. Tested according to API 598. Full compliance with ANSI B16.11 and EN12760 along with ASME/ANSI B16.34 and EN12516-1.
- Available in sizes: 1/4" - 2"
- Forged steel body construction secures Class 1500/3600 PSI (Class 2500/6000 PSI) working pressure rating.
- LF2 valve body & end caps for low-temperature applications.
- Special design of extended socket weld end facilitates heat dissipation during welding.
- No prior disassemble of valve is required therefore welding installation process is shortened.
- Use of body O-ring and body joint gasket double secures NO LEAKAGE.
- Live-loaded packing gland for self-adjustment of stem packing compression.
- Rugged lockable lever handles for safety and long service life.
(Above: Download the Class 1500/3600PSI Version PDF)
(Above: Download the Class 2500/6000PSI Version PDF)
TRENDING BALL VALVES
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)