METAL SEATED BALL VALVE [SERIES 370]
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
METAL SEATED BALL VALVE SERIES
Series 370 (Metal Seated Ball Valve - Threaded/Flanged, 720PSIG)
Three configurations available; type A, type B and type C.
Metal Seated Ball Valves Handle Most Abrasive Applications
Type A configuration includes the standard metal seat with polymeric seat seals, body seals and stem packing. It is intended for use in highly abrasive or erosive applications where higher temperatures are not in use.
Type B configuration is a metal seat that is replaced with die-formed flexible graphite seat seals and stem packing. This configuration extends temperature capabilities of the metal seated valve.
Type C configuration utilized a downstream metal seat as in Type B, with an upstream seat and spring loaded against the all to assist in downstream. Type C configuration are ideal for higher temperature fluids and gasses. Suitable for saturated steam at 720PSIG.
METAL SEATED BALL VALVE IN THREADED OR FLANGED CONNECTION ENDS
- Available in sizes 1/4" - 4"
- Manufactured with flanged or NPT (threaded) connection ends
- Ball Valve configuration includes the standard metal seat with polymeric seat seals, body seals and stem packing
- It is intended for use in highly abrasive or erosive applications where higher temperatures are not an issue
- The service temperature limit for this configuration is 450°F (232.2°C)
- In this metal seat configuration the polymeric seals are replaced with die-formed flexible graphite seat seals and stem packing
- The Ball Valve body seal is spiral wound SS316/flexible graphite; die-formed flexible graphite
- Temperature capability of the metal seated valves to 600°F (316°C), while retaining resistance to abrasion and erosion
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!