FLUSH BOTTOM TANK BALL VALVE [SERIES 390]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 390 (Flush Bottom Design 150/300#)
The series 390 has a variety of port configurations. Full and standard port pipe dimensions or full port tube dimensions are available. Wide variety of end connections, such as Tri Clamp, threaded (NPT) socket weld (SW) butt weld, grooved and 150# and 300# flanged. Available in wide range of seats, such as BUNA, Derlin, PEEK, EPDM, Viton, TFE, RTFE and various others, including optional cavity fillers.
- Available in sizes 1" - 4"
- Available connection ends include:
- Tri Clamp
- NPT (threaded) - 150# or 300#
- Socket Weld
- Grooved End
- Machined from 316L stainless steel. Eliminates porosity and flaws commonly associated with cast materials. Increases resistance to corrosion.
- Allows ball to extend into tank resulting in reduced dead space where media may accumulate.
- Ball Valves and their corresponding pads are available in full and standard port pipe dimensions or full port tube dimensions, assuring proper sizing of piping system.
- Allows pad to be directly welded to tank without disassemble of the Ball Valve.
- Ideal for actuation. Centering lip feature assures precise alignment of bracket stem and coupler. Allows in-line maintenance of valve without having to remove actuator.
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!