FIRE SAFE THREADED, SOCKET, BUTT WELD BALL VALVE [SERIES 480]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 480 (Threaded, Socket Weld, Butt-Weld Connection Ends @ 2000PSI*)
Valtorc's series 480 is the newest addition to our specialty product line. Consisting of a high quality stainless steel metal to ensure maximum pressure, the series 480 is offered in standard threaded (NPT) connection ends as well as optional socket weld or butt-weld connection ends.
FIRE SAFE BALL VALVE DESIGN
With pressure ratings up to 200PSIG and a 3 piece body design, this valve is designed to last. Ideal for direct mount automation with two sized ISO mounting pads as a standard feature.
IDEAL BALL VALVE FOR OIL AND GAS APPLICATIONS
- 3 Piece bolted body design simplifies maintenance activities long after installation.
- Adjustable live loaded stem packing plus reliable o-ring stem seal
- Removable-Replaceable body section
- Enclosed body-cap bolting
- Two size ISO actuator mounting pad
HIGH PRESSURE BALL VALVE IN NPT, SOCKET WELD AND BUTT WELD CONNECTIONS
- Threaded, Socket weld or butt-weld ends available
- Durable TFM 4215 seats are standard
- 316SS ball & stem is standard
- Locking Lever is standard
- ISO actuator mounting pad is standard
- Optional locking oval handles are available
- Meets ASME B16.34 & API 608
- Pressure tested to API 598
- Fire safe tested to API 607 5th Edition
- Meets NACE
PRESSURE RATING: WCB AND CF8M
- 2000 PSIG @ 100F W.O.G.—1/2” - 1 1/4”
- 1500 PSIG @ 100F W.O.G.—1 1/2” - 2”
*Socket weld end modification note: Threaded end connections that are modified to socket weld end connections will result in reduced pressure rating of the valve due to reduction of end cap wall thickness. Use of the factory furnished socket weld end cap option should be considered to retain the stated valve pressure rating.
V Ball Valves
Fusible Link Valves
Knife Gate Valves
Gate & Globe Valves
Check & Needle Valves
Automated Valve Packages
Valve Mounting Kit
TRENDING BALL VALVES
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)