2" OR 3" GROOVED END HIGH PRESSURE BALL VALVE [SERIES 250]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 250 (Industrial Grade, High Pressure - 2" and 3" Only)
Valtorc's 250 high pressure industrial grade ball valve is ideal for any intense environments with high pressure or temperatures. Designed with a fast connect and disconnect service ability and a blow out proof design, the series 250 is your solution for your most extreme projects. High quality investment cast body and end caps with a reinforced packing style ensure a long life cycle.
2" AND 3" GROOVED END BALL VALVE SERIES
- 2" - 3" (inches) sizes available
- ASTM 316 stainless construction
- Reinforced 3-piece "chevron" style packing - expands outward as it is compressed to seal
- Victaulic style grooved connections
- High quality investment cast body and end caps
- Designed for quick disconnect service
- 100% air tested underwater at the factory
- Blowout proof stem design
- Locking handle is standard
- Options: 3" in 8" or 10" length
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!