SANITARY 3-WAY BALL VALVE [SERIES 520SN]
The 3-way stainless steel sanitary ball valve is available in sizes 1/2" - 4" with a balanced 4-seat or 5-seat construction. Temperate range between -20F ~ 400F and working pressure up to 1000PSI (1/2" - 1"). Full port and blow-out proof design.
Rating: Not Yet Rated
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 520-SN (3-Way - Optional 4/5 Way Sanitary Valve)
Unlike two-seated diverter valves and other multi-port valves on the market, the 520-SN series has four seats (five seats in bottom entry valves) for positive shut-off in the closed position. High-Cycle, Live-Loaded Stem Packing Dynamic loading on stem packing ensures a tight seal through varying pressure and temperature conditions, extending service life and reducing maintenance costs.
SANITARY 3-WAY BALL VALVE SERIES; STAINLESS STEEL
The 520-SN is a true multi-way sanitary style ball valve with balanced seat construction. Porting and shut-off capabilities can reduce the number of process valves required in a piping system. This full port valve is available in a number of flow configurations with both clamp and tube butt weld end connections. Lateral forces in a 3-way valve can cause unwanted seat distortion. tem/ball isolation prevents side loading and wear of downstream seats improving performance and service life. The series 520-SN valve offers the following add-on options: 4 or 5 way construction with multiple flow patterns, clamp, tube butt weld, extended tube butt weld or compression end connections and finer internal surfaces are available upon request.
PHARMACEUTICAL, FOOD & BEVERAGE AND MEDICAL VALVE APPLICATIONS
The series 520-SN is an ideal choice valve for the pharam, food/drinking water/beverage and medical industries. With optional cavity filler, the 520-SN would be perfect for handling food, drinking water and medical chemicals/waste. The cavity filler will enable and ensure the reduction of contamination and particles embedding in areas of the valve and ball.
- Available in sizes 1/2" - 4"
- Up to 1000PSI
- Temperature range between -20F - 400F
- Balanced 4-Seat or 5-Seat construction
- Trunnion mounting ball (1 1/2" - 4")
- Provides engineers greater design flexibility
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for valve automation
- All valves tested to ANSI/ASME B16.34 and API598
- All material comply with applicable ASTM material specifications; all soft wetted parts comply with FDA CFR Title 21; Part 177.
- Optional connecting ends include: tri-clamp, tube butt weld, extended butt weld or compression end connections
- Blow-out-proof stem - stem is bottom loaded to prevent removal when valve is in service
- Full port design - full port construction improves flow characteristics for greater process efficiencies
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!