SANITARY 3-WAY/4-WAY BALL VALVE [SERIES 525SN]
The series 525-SN sanitary multi-port (3-way or 4-way) ball valve is made from 316 stainless steel available in sizes 1/2" - 4". The 525-SN is available in L/T/X or I port configurations with tri-clamp, tube weld and extended tube weld connection ends. 100% air tested under water at 80-100PSI.
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 525-SN (3-Way or 4-Way Configuration)
The multi-port sanitary ball valve is designed with an ISO direct mounts - a smart way to save on the cost of sanitary pipelines and space. The 525-SN is designed with a cavity filler which will will the body of the valve cavity over 95%, this keeps the internals clean and helps eliminate contamination. Non-cavity filler is an option for your special use. Valves with PTFE/PFE coatings are available upon request. Please contact our sales office for availability. Also offered in NPT (threaded) connection ends.
OFFERED IN 3-WAY OR 4-WAY CONFIGURATIONS
- Available in sizes 1" - 4"
- 3-way and 4-way valve configurations
- Body & end caps quality investment casting
- Available in stainless steel or carbon steel
- ISO 5211 direct mounting pad
- Adjustable stem packing
- Blow-out proof stem design
- Available in L/ T/ X/ I-port
- Available in 3- Way or 4-Way in block body type with Cavity filler
- 100% air tested under water at 80-100 psi
- Temperature range -20 F to 450 F
- End type: T-Clamp, Tube Weld, Extended Tube Weld
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!