TRUE UNION 3-WAY PVC VALVE [SERIES 400]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series PVC-400 (3-Way PVC Ball Valve Configuration, Direct Mount)
3-way PVC true union ball valves are an industrial grade multi-port valve solution. Available in various connection ends and the ability to work in the most harsh conditions. ISO pattern actuation mounting is optional. Comes standard with handle for manual use, actuation optional, please see our automated valve packages for more details.
MANUAL 3-WAY PVC BALL VALVE - L-PORT/T-PORT
- True union valve body design
- Available in sizes 1/2" - 4"
- 3-way valve design
- T-port and L-port flow configurations available
- Available in flanged, Spigot or SR threaded ends
- 1/2" - 2" valves pressure rated at 235PSI @ 73F
- 2 1/2" - 4" valves pressure rated at 150PSI @ 73F
- Self adjusting PTFE floating seat design
- Built in handle lockout
- Produced in IPS sizes 1/2 - 4 inch
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!