Flanged Full Port Carbon Steel Ball Valve (Series 197)
The series 197 Valve Body & Cap is Investment casting, double seal design, blow-out proof stem & anti-static, ISO5211 direct-mount flanged with actuator, API607(VI) / ISO10497(III) fire safe approved, API641(I) Fugitive Emission Approval, API622 Braided Graphite Packing (Slade 3330i), silicon Free.
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 197 2-Piece Full Port
- Valve Body & Cap is Investment casting.
- Double Seal Design
- Blow-Out Proof Stem & Anti-Static
- (Ball-Stem-Body) Design
- ISO5211 Direct-Mount Flange d with Actuator
- API607(VI) / ISO10497(III) Fire Safe Approved
- API641(I) Fugitive Emission Approval
- API622 Braided Graphite Packing (Slade 3330i)
- Silicon Free
- Pressure / Temperature Rating According to ASME B16.34
- Flange Dimensions According to ASME B16.5 Class 150 RF MATERIAL LIST
- Face to Face According to ASME B16.10 Class 150 RF
- Cold Working Pressure: 19.0 bar
- Pressure Tested Accordance With API598
- Shell Test: 30.0 bar by water
- Seat Closure Test: 6.0 bar by air
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!