FIRE SAFE CARBON STEEL BALL VALVE [SERIES 160CS]
The fire safe carbon steel series 160 is a high pressure, high performance ball valve with a working pressure of 2000PSI. Available in sizes 1/2" through 2" with a direct mount design for actuation. Standard threaded (NPT) connection ends.
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 160 (Carbon Steel, Fire Safe at 2000PSI)
Valtorc's high performance, industrial grade fire safe ball valves are constructed from high quality carbon steel with working pressures of 2000PSI. API 607, 5th edition standard fire safe approval. In addition, this valve is suitable for direct mount actuation via Valtorc electric or pneumatic actuators.
FIRE SAFE BALL VALVE EDITION; 2000PSI
- 1/2" - 2" (inches) sizes available
- Steam rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Working Pressure : 2000 PSI
- INVESTMENT CASTING BODY & CAP
- PTFE SEAL KITS : REPLACES PTFE, RPTFE AND FPA, LOW DEFORMATION UNDER LOAD, LOW PERMEATION
- Temperature Rating : -45.5° C (-50'F) to 246'C (475)
- LONG CYCLE LIFE
- BLOW - OUT- PROOF STEM
- ANTI - STATIC DEVICE, ADJUSTABLE STEM PACKING
- HANDLE WITH LOCKING DEVICE
- FULL ISO-5211 PAD FOR DIRECT MOUNT AUTOMATION
- Test Standard: API 598
- Vacuum Service to 29" Hg
- End Connections: Threaded End Ball Valves
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!