VALVE POSITIONER (ELECTRO-PNEUMATIC STYLE)
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Valve positioners offer superior ability to control and maintenance ability in the cycle of your valve package. These positioners are available in rotary (ROT) or linear (LIN) configurations with direct or reverse action available. Stainless steel standard gauges offer easy viewing- positioner body is a heavy duty, rugged aluminum enclosure with epoxy coating.
- Heavy duty aluminum body enclosure
- Split range availability
- Corrosion and vibration resistant
- Rotary or linear available
- Stainless steel gauges
- Input signal: 4-20mA
- Explosion proof classification: EXMD II BT6, EXMD II C (H2) T6, IP66, EXIA II BT6
- Supply air pressure: maximum 100PSI
- Air piping connection: 1/4" NPT
- Conduit connection: 1/2" NPT
- Light weight, only 6.5lbs.
- Feedback lever for stroke, 80-150MM is available for linear; stroke can be adjusted to 0° - 60° or 0° - 100° (rotary).
- Put 1 loop calibrator on INPUT or POSITIONER
- Put 1 loop calibrator with loop power on POSITIONER OUTPUT
- Press and hold "Control" button, LED will flash several times
- Output should read 4mA
- Set INPUT calibrator to 4mA
- Adjust OUTPUT using zero button for "+" and SPAN for "-"
- When set press and release control button
- OUTPUT should read 8mA
- Repeat procedure to get a proper setting
- Keep repeating for 12mA, 16mA and 20mA
- After 20mA is set, press and hold CONTROL button until LED flashes several times
- Test with INPUT calibrator from 20 - 4mA
Limit switches should have spring loaded cams and switches inside
Set cams so you get signal when you want it.