Flanged Plug Valve
Series 600 (Stainless Steel Plug Valve - 150#)
High performance stainless steel body plug valves are available up to sizes 20" with a 2-way, internally piloted normally closed body. Viton seats are available by request. This plug valve is ideal for food, pharmaceutical, dry materials, vacuum service, low pressure steam, liquids, scaling, clean, dirty, corrosive and hazardous liquids and gasses.
Stainless Steel Body with Other Materials Available
The series 600 is a stainless steel (also available in other materials), ANSI Class 150 flanged plug valve. It can be equipped with a manual handle or with pneumatic or electric actuators. A full range of accessory items are available including limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners and manual override devices.
- Available in 2-way or 3-way
- Available in sizes from 1/2" - 20" flanged
- Flanged end, class 150 connections
- Available with hand wheel or gearbox operator
- Plug and stem are made from 316 stainless steel
- PTFE sleeve and seals
- No body cavities
- Superior long lasting shut off
- Easy turning without lubrication
- Self-draining in upright position
- Rugged design