Fire Safety Valves & actuators
Our fire safe, fusible link valves are available in ball valves and butterfly valves for maximum configuration. Fusible link valves are available in sizes from 1/4" - 4" (for ball valve series) and 3" - 24" for our butterfly valve series. All fusible links are FM approved and have a temperature range of 165F - 300F. Fusible link valves are available in stainless steel, carbon steel and ductile iron and made in America. Industries served include: petrochemical, oil, gas and nuclear. Don't settle for the cheap competition - get a high quality American made product from Valtorc International - the fastest and most economic choice for fusible link fire safe valves. Our fusible link fire safe valves are ARRA compliant and always shipped out of our USA factory location. If there is a valve you have question on, or if you do not see a valve that meets your specifications, please contact our sales staff for immediate assistance.
FIRE SAFE BALL VALVES
FIRE SAFE BUTTERFLY VALVES
FUSIBLE LINK PACKAGES
SPRING RETURN HANDLES
VALVE LOCKOUT KITS
EXPLOSION PROOF ACTUATORS
EARTHQUAKE VALVE KITS
- Our API fire safe ball valves and API fire safe butterfly valves with FUSIBLE LINK ASSEMBLIES are designed for automatic shutdown of pipelines in case of fire.
- SPRING RETURN HANDLES ensure that valves in critical situations are not left open
- Our API 607 fire safe ball valves and explosion proof electric actuator package makes it ideal for fuel or chemical service.
- Our superior quality design and USA MADE products optimizes safety and reliability.
- Lock-out devices for automated valves have become increasingly necessary in critical applications where forgetting to open and close valves has become a huge problem.
Fire Safe Valve Series Breakdown:
Fire Safe ball valves and fire safety related products
Valtorc USA designs and manufactures products that are used to reduce facility damage and insurance costs, while protecting the safety for the plant's employees and the surrounding suburbs . The manufactured products that are portrayed here, includes fire safe fusible link assemblies for emergency shutdown, spring return handles that shut the valves off automatically in case of fire or people forget to shut the valves, and lock-out devices for both automated and manual valves.
Standard Features and Benefits OF FIRE SAFE VALVES
- Blowout Proof Stem
- Anti Static Device
- Fire Safe Seat Design
- Rubber O-Ring Stem Sealing - Maintains stem alignment, reduces packing side-loading and wear enhances stem seal performance.
- Double Body Sealing Ensures Positive Body Joint Sealing Against Pipeline Stresses
- Multiple Stem Sealing
- Graphite Body Seals
- Live-Loaded Graphite Stem Packing - Spring energized stem seals self-adjust to compensate for wear pressure and temperature changes ensuring a leak-tight seal and extending service life.
- Specially designed seats and seals in a variety of materials to suit specific applications.
- Fire Safe Design Confirms to API 607
- Direct Mounting ISO 5211 Pad fits a wide range of actuator sizes
- Design standard API 6D, BS EN ISO 17292 and ANSI B16.34
- Multiport Fire Safe Ball Valves, Valves with Extended Stems, Valves for Underground Applications etc. also available on request.
- Investment Cast - High quality investment castings improve dimensional control and reduce porosity.
Valtorc USA Fire Safe Ball Valves are generally supplied with manual hand lever or gear actuator operated, depending on valve size. We also offering Ball Valves with Pneumatic Single Acting Actuator, Pneumatic Double Acting Actuator, Rotary Actuator, Quarter Turn Actuator or Electrical actuator operated for automation.
WIDE RANGE OF BODY SEAT, SEAL & PACKING MATERIAL:
Valtorc USA's Process Valves & Automation Fire Safe Design Ball Valves are also available with different type of Seat, Seal & Packing material such as P.T.F.E. (Virgin) / Glass Filled P.T.F.E. / Carbon Filled P.T.F.E. / Graphite (Grafoil) to suit special requirement of client.
SPECIAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR FIRE SAFE BALL VALVES:
Please specify below details at the time of quotation:
|1. Types of Valve
2. Pressure Rating Class
3. Valve Size
4. Type of End Connection (Flanged/Screwed/Welded End)
5. Drilling Standard, If Flanged End
6. Material of Construction
7. Trims (Internal) Parts Material
|8. Flow Medium (Service)
9. Design Pressure
10. Operating (Working) Pressure
11. Design Temperature
12. Operating (Working) Temperature
13. Type of Operation Manual / Pneumatic / Electrical Etc.