Triple Offset Butterfly Valve [Series 3000]
Series 3000 (Triple Offset Butterfly Valve)
Metal seated triple offset butterfly valves are a fantastic solution for any cryogenic or water project. First offset has positive sealing and increases the sealing capacity. The valve axis of the shaft is placed behind the center line of the seal. The second offset will reduce running torque and friction between the disc and seat. The shaft of the butterfly valve is eccentric to the center of the valve and pipe line. The third offset is a cone shaped disc seat and body seat that is inclined around the axis of the valve seat and center line to remove abrasion from the seats.
Triple Eccentric Butterfly Valve Configuration:
To have positive sealing and increase sealing capacity, the axis of the shaft is placed behind The center line of sealing point on our Triple Offset Butterfly Valves.
To reduce running torque and friction between disc and Seat, the Triple Offset Butterfly Valves axis of the shaft is eccentric to the center of the valve and piping line.
Cone shaped disc seat and body seat is inclined around the axis of the seat and center line to remove abrasion of the seats.
- Available in sizes 2" - 24"
- Triple eccentric design and cone shaped sealing design
- Zero leakage; bubble tight shut-off
- Fire safe butterfly valve body
- Low friction between seat and disc of valve
- Low torque enables the compact actuator and a long cycle life
- Sealing mechanism is designed for heat expansion
- Wide range of application from the cryogenic to high temperature industries
- Unique packing material provides fugitive emission packing
- Wafer, lug, flanged and butt weld ends available
- High temperature and pressure ratings
Watch Our Triple Offset Butterfly Valve Video: