The Series SYS-400 is a level transmitter providing a two-wire 4 to 20 mA output to indicate level of liquids, powders and bulk materials. State of the art sensing technology in the Series 400, using impulse RF admittance measurement provides excellent accuracy and stability. The CRF2 senses capacitance changes resulting from the height of the material in the tank between the probe and the tank wall.
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Manufacturer: Systematic Controls
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
- Service: Liquids, powders, and bulk materials compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials: Standard: rod/cable: FEP; connection: 316 SS. Ground Option: rod/cable and connection: 316 SS; cable spacers: PVC.
- Flange Option: material of flange.
- Capacitance Range: 0 to 2000 pF.
- Sensitivity: 0.15 pF.
- Minimum Span: 8 pF.
- Accuracy: ±0.5 pF or ±0.25% of span, whichever is greater.
- Repeatability: ±0.25 pF or ±0.1% of span, whichever is greater.
- Temperature Limits: Ambient: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C); Process: -40 to 250°F (-40 to 121°C); HP option: -40 to 100°F (-40 to 37°C).
- Pressure Limit: 100 psi (6.9 bar); HP option: 1200 psi (82.7 bar).
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)