UNINTERRUPTIBLE BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEMS
Valtorc can supply a model UPS9 Uninterpretable Power Supply in a NEMA 4 enclosure for those applications that: require a fail safe valve closure in the event of a power loss. The uninterrupted supply works in conjunction with the actuator to control the valve position on loss of power. A relay control mounted inside of the actuator can be set to automatically close the valve or open the valve once power has been lost.
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Most applications can be safely operated 2-4 times on battery backup. However, consult Valtorc for other cycle requirements, as a custom battery backup may be available for longer cycle operations.
- Click here to download the UPS9 troubleshooting guide PDF
- The UPS9 is fitted with a heater and terminal strip that makes it easy for customer wiring.
- Charging circuit re-charges battery to full charge within 4 hours after a power loss ready for the next power failure.
- A status indicator shows when the battery is in use.
- 120Vac operation. Also: 230Vac, 12Vdc, 24Vdc and 24Vac units are available.
- 12 x 10 x 6 NEMA 4 Continuous Hinged enclosure with mounting flange.
- Optional switches including push to re-set buttons available.
- Consult the factory for Explosion-proof enclosures.