UNINTERRUPTIBLE BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEMS
Valtorc can supply a model UPS9 Uninterpretable Power Supply in a NEMA 4 enclosure for those applications that: require a fail safe valve closure in the event of a power loss. The uninterrupted supply works in conjunction with the actuator to control the valve position on loss of power. A relay control mounted inside of the actuator can be set to automatically close the valve or open the valve once power has been lost.
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Most applications can be safely operated 2-4 times on battery backup. However, consult Valtorc for other cycle requirements, as a custom battery backup may be available for longer cycle operations.
- Click here to download the UPS9 troubleshooting guide PDF
- The UPS9 is fitted with a heater and terminal strip that makes it easy for customer wiring.
- Charging circuit re-charges battery to full charge within 4 hours after a power loss ready for the next power failure.
- A status indicator shows when the battery is in use.
- 120Vac operation. Also: 230Vac, 12Vdc, 24Vdc and 24Vac units are available.
- 12 x 10 x 6 NEMA 4 Continuous Hinged enclosure with mounting flange.
- Optional switches including push to re-set buttons available.
- Consult the factory for Explosion-proof enclosures.
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)