MOLDED IN-LINE FITTING REMOTE MOUNT DISPLAY
The meter’s accuracy is affected by disturbances such as pumps, elbows, tees, valves, etc., in the flow stream. Install the meter in a straight run of pipe from any disturbances. The distance required for accuracy will depend on the type of disturbance.
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Molded In-Line Fitting Remote Mount Display
The meter can be mounted on horizontal or vertical runs of pipe. Mounting at the vertical (twelve o'clock) position on horizontal pipe is recommended. Mounting anywhere around the diameter of vertical pipe is acceptable, however, the pipe must be completely full of water at all times. Back pressure is essential on downward flows. See the minimum straight length of pipe requirement chart above. The meter can accurately measure flow from either direction.
- High accuracy digital paddlewheel technology.
- 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2”, and 2” male pipe threads.
- Flow rate from .4 to 200 GPM (1 to 700 LPM)
- Rate and total flow display.
- Optional Process Control alarm or batch processing relay.
- Optional 4-20mA or 0-10VDC output.
- Large, 8 digit LCD display, up to 4 decimal places.
- Remote mount display on panel, pipe or wall.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Total reset function can be disabled.
- Front panel security lock-out.
- Field programmable.
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)