NPT/Flanged Solenoid Valve
Series 800NPT-FLG (Threaded and Flanged Connection Ends)
NPT and flanged stainless steel solenoid valves are offered in 304 stainless steel, 316, stainless steel and bronze/brass body styles. This solenoid valve is normally open or normally closed with DIN 43650 connection, encapsulated coils, UP65 and NEMA4 protection. Shading coil is copper (in brass body) and silver (stainless steel body). Applications for this valve may include: Pumps, spraying, laundry, irrigation, compressors, pollution controls, heating with high or low pressure steam, spraying, air and water treatment.
Stainless Steel Threaded and Flanged Solenoid Valve Body
- Normally open/normally closed design
- Stainless steel body (304/316) available
- Brass/bronze body also available
- Available in sizes from 3/4" - 3"
- Optional 150# flanged stainless steel as an adder
- Temperature ranges up to 356F (PFTE seats)
- Available with BUNA N, EPDM, FKM and/or PTFE seats
- Pressure loads up to 225PSI (PTFE seats)
- Optional energized coil indicator light
- Optional explosion proof and weather proof body designs
- Optional manual operator on main passage and/or pilot orifice