3-Way Brass Ball Valve [Series 231]
Series 231 (3-Way Ball Valve, L-Port or T-Port Available)
The series 231 is the ultimate choice in your 3-way brass ball valve selection. An economic choice and high quality/long lasting brass ball valve part. Blow out proof design with chrome plated brass ball valve ensure a long life cycle of the series 231. Available for manual (lever handle) or electric or pneumatic actuation upon request. (flow pattern sheet is attached to valve spec sheet PDF below). Note: This is the brass ball valve we used in our actuated 3-way ball valve package (series DM06).
Brass 3-Way Ball Valve Series
Valtorc's 3-way brass ball valve series is a great solution to your diverting or mixing needs. The series 231 can be configured with a manual handle as a standard or the option for actuation with the direct mounting pad. Actuation options include Valtorc Pneumatic or Electric actuation (please review our Actuated Valve Packages for more details).
Multi Port - L-Pot or T-Port Configuration Available
One of the main benefits with Valtorc 3-way ball valves is the ease and ability for us to configure our valve in a L-Port or T-Port configuration (other styles available with various multi port valve series/models). Both L port and T port models support a 90 and 180 degree flow path. Please review our multi-port flow chart/diagram below to customize your three way ball valve today!
- 1/4" - 3" (inches) Ball Valves sizes available
- Four Seats
- Pressure Rating: 400WOG - 100WSP
- Model 231-T Port (90 and 180 flow path)
- Model 231-L Port (90 with off position)
- Temperature range to 340F
- Blow out proof stem, chrome plated brass ball
- PTFE seats with O-RING backing for low operating torque
- PTFE seats for double O-RING stem packing
- 100% electronically tested in the open and closed position at 80 PSI
- Click here to download the Multi-Port Flow Pattern PDF