V BALL VALVE (PVC & CPVC)
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series VP-700 (PVC/CPVC Valve Body)
The PVC and CPVC V-Ball (V-Port) valves. V "notch" in 30, 60 and 90 degree options available. Sizes range from 1/4" - 6" in the V-Ball configuration. Made with with industrial grade PVC. Ideal solution if carbon steel and stainless still are not an option in your project.
EXCLUSIVE SUPPLIER OF PVC V-BALL VALVES
- V-Ball valves available between 1/2" and 6" in size
- Available in NPT (threaded) connection ends
- High strength industrial PVC valve body
- Self lubricated TFE seats
- Handle indicates valve open/close positions
- Manual or actuated use available (please specify prior to orders)
- Very fast turn around time - fastest turn around time on V-Ball valves in the industry!
- Valve as a full port design for reduction in pressure drop
- Very light weight - our most economical V-Ball valve in our production line
WATCH OUR ACTUATED V-BALL VALVE VIDEO:
CALCULATE THE VALVE SIZE
With the above information, the following steps are used to correctly size a valve in a piping system.
- Cv value is obtained by using the appropriate ANSI/ISA–75.01.01 flow sizing formula or computer aided flow control sizing program that is based on these formulas.
- Cavitation is checked by using the FL value (Liquid Pressure Recovery Factor), and the expansion factor needed for compressible fluids is obtained using the values (Pressure Drop Ratio Factor). Both values are found in the Cv charts supplied on the following pages.
- Select a nominal valve size from the Cv charts based on the calculated Cv.
V-Port Ball Valves: Select a valve which offers calculated Cv for the minimum and maximum flow between 20% to 80% of port opening.
Round Port Ball Valves: Select a valve which offers calculated Cv for the minimum and maximum flow between 30% to 80% of port opening.
- Select the valve type (flanged, threaded or welded) and materials of construction.
- Valtorc recommends RTFE valve seats for V-Ball Control Valve applications.
- Select the actuator – for Actuator Sizing please see our actuator product pages and IOM doucments.
- Quality product
- Simplicity - Very low maintenance costs
- Tight Shutoff - Exceeding Class VI and bubble-tight
- High Rangeability - Repeatable control through 95% travel
- Low Cost - Purchase price is substantially lower
- Low weight - about 30% lighter than globe control valve
- Compact Size
- Shearing Action
- Low Flow Control - Cv as low as 0.07
- Flexible CV
- Erosion Resistant
- High Pressure Drop
- High Temperature - Up to 1,000°F