HIGH PERFORMANCE SANITARY BUTTERFLY VALVE [SERIES 535SN]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
SERIES 535-SN (HIGH PERFORMANCE BUTTERFLY VALVE, UP TO 12" SIZES)
Valtorc's sanitary high performance 316 butterfly valve series stand above others in the sanitary and fine chemical fields. The valves incorporated an advanced design with characteristics unseen in other valves. All valves underwent extreme and extensive testing and field evaluation prior to introduction. 360 degree installation, USDA approved. Ideal for food services with 110PSI max at 200F.
STAINLESS STEEL HIGH PERFORMANCE SANITARY BUTTERFLY VALVE BODY
- ASTM 316L grade stainless steel
- Surface finish meets 3-A, FDA & USDA standards
- 316L mirror finish disc provides an even flow preventing obstructions and restrictions
- Opposing body bolt design prevents loosening between body sections due to vibration and operation, and provides positive sealing
- Bolting is flush with body surface
- FDA approved available options: si licone, EPDM and VITON®
- 13-position, 304SS, spring loaded lever lock handle W'- 6"
- Standard: Tri-Ciamp® or Butt-Weld; other options available
- Suitable for actuation with pneumatic, electric, or canister actuators
- 110 PSI @ 200· F (Approx. gs·C)