3-WAY SANITARY BUTTERFLY VALVE [SERIES 545SN]
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 545SN (3-Way Stainless Steel Sanitary Butterfly Valve)
Valtorc's sanitary 3-way butterfly valves in 316L stainless steel series stand above others in the sanitary and fine chemical fields. The valves incorporated an advanced design with characteristics unseen in other valves. All valves underwent extreme and extensive testing and field evaluation prior to introduction. 360 degree installation, USDA approved. Ideal for food services with 110PSI max at 200F. Available with pneumatic or electric stainless steel actuation with on/off and modulating options.
- Available sizes 1/2" - 6"
- 316L Stainless steel body
- FDA approved available options: si licone, EPDM and VITON®
- 13-position, 304SS, spring loaded lever lock handle W'- 6"
- Surface finish meets 3A, FDA and USDA standards
- Tri-clamp end connections
- Offered in manual or actuated packages;
- Actuated packages include either stainless steel pneumatic or electric actuation
- On/off or modulating options available
- Opposing body bolt design prevents loosening between body sections due to vibration and operation, and provides positive sealing
- Bolting is flush with body surface
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)