PNEUMATIC CYLINDER FOR KNIFE GATE VALVES
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Pneumatic Cylinder (For Knife Gate Valves)
- Bore size from 3 1/4 to 12”: Heavy wall steel tubing with a polished chrome plated interior for better durability.
- Bore size from 14” to 20”: Thermoset fiber reinforced composite, specially designed for cylinder tubing for weight reduction and corrosion resistance.
- High carbon content steel SAE 1045, ground, polished and chrome plated.
- Bore size from 3 1/4 to 12”: Made from STAINLESS STEEL to limit corrosion.
- Bore size from 14” to 20”: High strength steel barstock along with zinc plated steel nuts (Grade 5)
- Bore size from 3 1/4 to 8”: Numerically controlled machined from high strength aluminum barstock.
- Bore size from 10” to 20”: Made from mild steel. A wear strip is added on the outside diameter to protect the tube and assure a perfect fit.