CAST IRON BUTTERFLY VALVE [SERIES 1000]
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 1000 (Ductile Iron/Cast Iron Body) Resilient Seated in Wafer of Lug Configurations
Our resilient seated butterfly valve is our most commonly sold butterfly valve. This series butterfly valve comes with a Nylon PA12 coated disc option that ensures excellent corrosion resistance to various chemical media. Top plate is double drilled to fit ISO5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circular dimensions. All handles, gear operators and electric actuators, pneumatic actuators are designed to directly mount to our butterfly valves. Heavy duty acetyl bushing absorbs the force acting on the stem and disc assemble due to pressure.
CAST IRON BUTTERFLY VALVES OFFERED IN WAFER OR LUG STYLES
Valtorc is pleased to offer our top of the line butterfly valve for your pipeline flow control needs. The Valtorc series 1000 butterfly valve (wafer and lug body style) have been developed and manufactured with extensive application and design research and expertise. These butterfly valves are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under the most robust qualify assurance system in the industry.
RESILIENT SEATED BUTTERFLY VALVE OFFERED IN SIZES UP TO 40"
The series 1000 butterfly valve is available with standard stem connections for manual (handle/gear) operation or actuation. The series 1000 features bi-directional dead-end service in commercial and industrial services. Our butterfly valves are ideal for hot or cold (chilled) water service, waste water service, waste materials, sewage, chemical and various other industries
- Available in wafer or lug butterfly valve types
- Optional butterfly valve actuation packages offered
- Ductile iron and cast iron body available
- Available in sizes from 2" - 24" and sizes 26" - 40"
- Two flanged butterfly valve holes for sizes up to 12" and four flanged locating holes for sizes 14" - 24" - allows for easy alignment during valve installation.
- Meets ANSI 125/150# standards
- Precision machined radius on upper disc and lower disc hubs; valve is pressed against upper and lower seats causing seats to seal - primarily seals between disc and seat
- Heavy duty seat design with molded O-ring seals serve as flanged gasket
- Suitable for drinking water and nonalcoholic liquids and foods
- Stem connection available in standard VALTORC sizes or optional sizes to match standard secondary top plate drilling.
- Top plate double drilled to fit ISO 5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circle dimensions. All handles, gear operators and pneumatic VALTORC actuators are designed to mount directly to VALTORC Butterfly Valves.
- Nylon PA 12 coated disc option ensures excellent corrosion resistance to several chemical media. The hard, nonporous sintered polymer has very low hygroscopicity and is suitable for use in drinking water and nonalcoholic foodstuffs.
- Precision machined radius on the upper and lower disc hubs on this Butterfly Valve is pressed against upper and lower seat sealing faces for achieving primary sealing between disc and seat.
- Heavy duty square-grooved seat design with molded O-ring seals to serve as flange gaskets. EPDM seats are peroxide cured to yield the best elastic properties of the elastomer.
- High performance Butterfly Valves
(sizes 2" - 24")
(sizes 26" - 40")
Please fill out our credit application for purchase orders and net terms. Download here
Apply to become an official protected distributor. Click here to fill out our distributor application. (Online Form)
VALVE PRODUCT CATALOG
New! Download our 2018 product overview catalog or call us to request a copy. Click here to download (PDF)