HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPRESSION END BALL VALVE [SERIES 50]
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Product Description, Dimensions and Specifications PDF
Series 50 (Compression Ends - 3000PSIG, Fire Safe)
The series 50 high performance compression (tube fitting) end ball valve series is an ideal solution for any high temperature or pressure system or environment. Optional RTFE seats and stainless steel trim allow up to 3000PSIG* @ 100F. Made from high quality stainless steel (304/316) and an API 607 Fire Safe approval this valve is ideal for any fire accessible project job. The ISO 5211 standard mounting pad allows for manual or electric/pneumatic actuation.
3-PC, 8 BOLT HIGH PRESSURE COMPRESSION END UP TO 3000PSIG*
- 1/4" - 1" (inches) sizes available
- 3-Piece, 8-Bolt construction provides superior high pressure performance and ASME B16.34 compliance
- Fire safe to API 607 4th Edition & ISO 10497
- ISO 5211 4-Bolt actuator mounting pad
- NACE MR01-75 Rev 2000 compliant
- Standard 304SS latch lock handles
- Standard ASTM A193 grade B8 stainless bolts
- TFM seats provide superior high temperature performance and chemical resistance
- PEEK seats and seals available
HIGH QUALITY BALL VALVES
Valtorc Internationals stainless steel (316/304) ball valves, carbon steel/iron ball valves, PVC ball valves, sanitary ball valves and special purpose industrial grade ball valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory location. Valtorc's ball valves are capable of 150 - 6,000PSI and greater, offered in various connection ends.
Please use the above selection to browse for your specific ball valve. You may also use the search feature to search by series number. Don't forget: Valtorc has over 30 years experience in valve automation. You can get nearly any ball valve actuated to the specifications you need. Contact our actuation specialists today for a free quote!