Sanitary Butterfly Valve
Series 530-SN (Tri-Clamp or Butt Weld Sanitary Butterfly Valve)
Valtorc's sanitarybutterfly valve series stand above others in the sanitary and fine chemical fields. The valves incorporated an advanced design with characteristics unseen in other valves. All valves underwent extreme and extensive testing and field evaluation prior to introduction. 360 degree installation, USDA approved.
316 Stainless Steel Sanitary Butterfly Valve Body
This finely crafted 316L stainless steel butterfly valve offers maximum quality that meets all standards. With a unique clamp design, a simple twist of the wing nut permits quick disassembly without tools. The stainless steel spring in this superior valve assures positive closure and smooth operation. This valve is designed for vertical as well as horizontal applications.
- Available in sizes 1" - 6"
- 360 Degree Installation - valve may be installed in any position
- Design minimizes turbulence and maximizes fluid flow through
- Easy Field Service
- Few parts - no special tools
- Wetted Surfaces have sanitary finish
- Pneumatic Actuators and Electric Actuators available
- Variety of Controls available
- USDA approved
- Pressure 1" - 4": 145PSI at 68F; 6" 90PSI at 68F
- Vacuum - to 14.2 PSI @ 68° F (20° C)
- Temperature range - +15° to 200° F (-10° to 95° C)