Valtorc International Safety Relief Valves are a high performance solution to your industrial Safety Relief Valve needs. Valtorc ARRA Compliant Safety Relief Valves are available in sizes ranging from 1/2” to 6” in materials such as Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass,and Cast Iron. If you do not see a Safety Relief Valve that meets your specifications, please contact our sales staff to inquire about your Safety Relief Valve requirements.
Series 1100 Safety Relief Valves
- Bolted bonnet permits easy inspection and servicing without removal from system.
- Quality cast iron body and bonnet, insert and disc are available in either bronze or Stainless Steel (SS) and lapped for optimum performance.
- Springs are steel with plating for corrosion protection.
- High lift, wing-guided disc offers high relieving capacity. Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Each Valtorc Safety Relief Valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Stainless Steel trim. (insert and disc) (variation 02)
- Female x Female NPT connections. (11/2" to 4" sizes)
- Inlet and outlet flanges per ANSI B16.1 - 125#. Limited to 175 psig maximum set pressure.
- Epoxy-coated internal body and bonnet. Temperature limit 125°F [52°C].
Please note: Due to continuous development of our product range, we reserve the right to change the dimensions, pictures and information contained on our website and product catalogs. Furthermore, due to our growing inventory, development and design of new products our online catalog may not show models that have just been released. If you do not see a particular product on this page that you need, call our sales team at 1-866-VALTORC or locally at 770-423-7100 for an immediate quote and assistance.