Valtorc International Control Valves are a high performance solution to your industrial Control Valve needs. Valtorc ARRA Compliant Control Valves are available in sizes ranging from 1/2” to 12” in materials such as Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass and Cast Iron. Valtorc Control Valves are also available in 2 Way or 3 Way configurations and are available in L Port and T Port flow patterns. Available end connections include Threaded, Socket Weld, Butt Weld and Flanged. If you do not see a Ball Valve that meets your specifications, please contact our sales staff to inquire about your Control Valve requirements.
Series CV-500 Control Valves
- Single Seated Bronze Body
- 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, and 2″Screwed NPT Ends
- ANSI Class 250 Body Rating
- ANSI Class IV Close off
- Hardened 17-4 Stainless Steel Trim
- Top and Bottom Stem Guided
- Equal Percent Flow Characteristic
- 46″ Pneumatic Diaphragm,
- Field Reversible Actuators
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Mounted Standard Yoke for Accessories
Series CV-510 Control Valves
- Sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2 inch
- Body: ANSI B16.15 Bronze 250LB Threaded (NPT), or 316 Stainless Steel 300LB Threaded (NPT), or 316 Stainless, Steel 300LB SCH 40 Buttweld (BWE)
- Trim: EQ% or Linear, 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 6, TFE, PEEK, or 17-4 PH Hardened Stainless Steel
- Shut-off: ANSI Class IV (Stainless Steel and Alloy 6 Trim)
- ANSI Class VI (TFE and PEEK Trim)
- Packing: Long-Life Multi-Stack EPDM Lip Packing (+32 to 350°F)
- Guided Low-Friction TFE V-Ring, Spring Loaded (+32 to 450°F)
- Adjustable Graphite Packing (+32 to 500°F)
- Temperature: +32 to 400°F (Bronze 250LB Threaded Body)
- +32 to 450°F (316 Stainless Steel 300LB Threaded or Buttweld Body w/ TFE or PEEK Trim)
- +32 to 500°F (316 Stainless Steel 300LB Threaded or Buttweld Body w/ Stainless Steel or Alloy 6 Trim)
- Rangeability: 50:1
Valtorc Exclusive "V" (V-Port) Ball Control Valves
- Sizes: 1/2" to 6" V-Ball Valve
- V-Type modulating control valve
- Available stainless steel, brass, PVC and various other materials
- Best selling valve of 2010!
- High precision controls & stability
- Exchangeable V-Elements 30°,60°, or linear slots as required
- Tight Shut-off, up to 1000 psi
- Compact size, with high volume capability for best efficiency!
- A 30° V-slot in a stainless steel full port ball valve, 3-piece design, threaded ends, with mounting pad for the actuator. Spring return actuator and electro and pneumatic postioners.
- PVC ball valve with V-Ball features for applications where PVC material is required for the process (corrosion resistance, etc).
Learn more about our V-Port Ball Valve products by clicking here.
Please note: Due to continuous development of our product range, we reserve the right to change the dimensions, pictures and information contained on our website and product catalogs. Furthermore, due to our growing inventory, development and design of new products our online catalog may not show models that have just been released. If you do not see a particular product on this page that you need, call our sales team at 1-866-VALTORC or locally at 770-423-7100 for an immediate quote and assistance.