Triple Offset Butterfly Valve Series 3000
- Triple eccentric design and the cone shaped sealing mechanism for Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
- Zero leakage and tight shut-off
- Fire safe Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
- Advantage of the geometric construction
- Low friction between a disc and a seat
- Low Torque enables the compact actuator and long lifetime
- Sealing mechanism is designed for heat-expansion
- Wide range of application from the cryogenic to high temperature
- Unique packing material provides fugitive emission packing
To have positive sealing and increase sealing capacity, the axis of the shaft is placed behind The center line of sealing point on our Triple Offset Butterfly Valves.
To reduce running torque and friction between disc and Seat, the Triple Offset Butterfly Valves axis of the shaft is eccentric to the center of the valve and piping line.
Cone shaped disc seat and body seat is inclined around the axis of the seat and center line to remove abrasion of the seats.