Control Valve (Stainless Steel Body)
Series CV-510 (Stainless Steel Body 304/316 Control Valve)
The control valve series is an industrial valve that is perfect to control flow and handle high pressure environments. Our control valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory. The (stainless steel body) control valves are primary used for steam and water modulating applications and can handle applications with over 50PSI. Our series control valves have a control close-off feature as well.
304 or 316 Stainless Steel Control Valve Body Options
- Available in sizes from 1/2" up to 2"
- 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, and 2″ Screwed NPT Ends
- Control valve is made from stainless steel
- Control valve comes threaded (NPT)
- Temperature rated for up to +32 to 500F
- ANSI Class IV shut-off (stainless steel and alloy 6 trim)
- Long-life, multi stack EPDM lip packing
- Stainless steel trim (TFE and PEEK trim)
- Adjustable graphite packing (up to 500F)