Control Valve (Brass Body)
Series CV-500 (Brass Body Control Valve)
The control valve series 500 is an industrial valve that is perfect to control flow and handle high pressure environments. Our control valves are tested and shipped out of our USA factory. The brass (bronze body) control valves are primary used for steam and water modulating applications and can handle applications with over 50PSI. Our series control valves have a control close-off feature as well.
Control Valves Work on Minimum Air Supply
The rugged Valtorc CV-500 (single seat bronze body) valve is primarily used for steam and water modulating applications. It has greater pressure drop capabilities than all other Valtorc bronze body valves. The equal percent plug provides excellent control characteristics and is more tolerant of over sizing than linear or quick-opening plugs. The standard hardened 17-4 stainless trim provides long life and is recommended for all applications over 50 PSI. The CV-500’s control close-off and wear characteristics are particularly well-suited to industrial applications.
High Quality Materials and Standards
Materials, pressures, dimensions and flange configurations are chosen according to the most dominant industrial standards such as ANSI, DIN, etc. Such quality control ensures Valtorc products can be used with any other product types by any customer at any location around the world.
- Control valve is made from brass (bronze) body
- Control valve comes threaded (NPT) ANSI B16.15 bronze
- Stainless steel trim and hardware available
- Available in sizes from 1/2" up to 2"
- 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, and 2″ Screwed NPT Ends
- 46" pneumatic diaphragm, field reversible actuators
- Equal percent flow characteristics and configurations
- Perfect for steam and water flow modulating applications
- Bottom and top stem guided
- ANSI class 250 (rating for the valve body)
- ANSI Class IV (close-off)