3-Way Ball Valve (Direct Mount) [Series 200]
Series 200 (Direct Mount, 3-Way Configuration, T/L Port)
The series 200 is a high performance, 3 way ball valve that is direct port and is offered in a threaded (NPT) connection end. API 598 test standards with a blow-out-proof stem design ensure a high cycle life. Available in sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 2".
Threaded 3-Way Stainless Steel Ball Valve
The standard Valtorc 3-way ball valve - the series 200 is available in high quality 316 stainless steel in threaded (NPT) connection ends. Mixing and diverting material, water/pulp/chemical/petro and oil/gas industry all benefit from the 3-way ball valve series. The series 200 is offered in manual mode as the default; however, electrical actuation or pneumatic actuation is available upon request.
Offered in Multi-Port L-Port or T-Port Configurations
All Valtorc multi port valves are offered in multiple flow patterns. The series 200 is offered with a T-Port or L-Port configuration. Depending on your project requirements, Valtorc engineers can customize the multi port valve to your needs. Please download our multi-port flow chart PDF below to allow our sales team to quote you with the most accurate parts and prices.
- 1/4" - 2" (inches) sizes available
- Steam Rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Working Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Investment Casting Body & Cap: Replaces PFTE, RPTFE and FPA, Low
- Pressure Deformation Under Load, Low Permeation
- Temperature Rating -45.5C (-50F) to 246C (475F)
- Full ISO-5211 Pad For Direct Mount Automation
- Handle with Locking Device
- Blow - Out - Proof Stem
- Anti-Static Device; Long Cycle Life
- Test Standard: API 598
- End Connections: Threaded End