Flanged Carbon Steel Ball Valve [Series 470]
Series 470 (Carbon Steel Flanged Ball Valve)
Flanged Carbon Steel Body Features:
- Air Shower Room, Industrial flooring
- Pile Thickness Check
- Spark Testing
- Carbon Steel Body
- Assembled Onsite
- 600mrd- s Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Arl3460 Direct - reading Spectrometer Testing Machine
- The valve is lined with over 3mm PFA or FEP; highly permeable, anti- vacuum of dovetail groove, it is almost transparent and the best guarantee of product quality.
- Full port ball offers the equal CV data as pipeline.
- Reinforced PTFE seat offers the permanent flexible compression which could guarantee the excellent sealing.
- Anti-static: One piece of stem/ball connect the body by spring, therefore it eliminates the static electricity.
- One-piece of ball and stem design reduced the damage of ball and stem; without delay and good flow control.
Series 470 Performance Standards:
- Nominal Diameter DN15-DN300
- End Flanged Standard JIS 10KASME 150LB
- Max. Working Pressure 150LB
- Temperature Range -2o• c-1so• c
- Seal Testing Pressure 2.2Mpa
- Shell Testing Pressure 3.0Mpa
- Driving Mode Operation with Handle ,Worm Gear,
- Pneumatic, Electric
- Main Parts Material
- Body: WCB+PFA
- Stem/ball: CFS+PFA
- Seat: PTFE
- Painting Epoxy Painting
- Included locking pad
- Automation application