High Performance Flanged Ball Valve [Series 440]
Series 440 (Flanged, Class 600#; Class 900#)
Valtorc's 440 3-piece designed high performance flanged ball valve is a full port design that is ideal for high pressure, industrial and chemical pipe lines. The flanged ball valve is available in class 600 and class 900. The smart sealing design stem, self adjusting stem packing ensure long term operation without leakage. The standard bare stem is designed with ISO 5111 for direct mounting. Valtorc also offers electric or pneumatic actuation with limit switch, valve positioner and complete automation services.
Offered in Class 600 and Class 900 (2160 PSI)
- Available Sizes: 1/2" - 4"
- Valve construction & thickness follow ANSIB16.34
- Full port design with ISO 5211 direct mounting pad
- Adjustable stem packing
- Available in stainless steel or carbon steel
- Blow-out proof stem design
- 100% air tested under water at 80-100 PSI
- End type: Class 600 & Class 900
- Working pressure: TFM seat: 1/2"~2", Class 900 (2160 psi);DELRIN/ PEEK
- Seat: 2-1/2"~4", Class 900