3 Piece Metal Seated Ball Valve [Series 460]
Series 460 (3-Piece Metal Seated; High Pressure)
Valtorc's series 460, 3-piece high performance metal seated ball valve with ISO direct mounting pad is designed for use in high temperature, abrasive, and high pressure media in power generation, petrochemical industries, mining industries, and pulp & paper ones. To compare the economic valve in the market, the valve structure & wall thickness totally follow ASME B16.34 standard on Class 900 construction. The exact structure make safe in the high performance application.
Class 900 High Pressure Series
The patent unique split seat design is perfect to seal the leakage from & over the seat area to make Valtorc's metal seated valves meet at least Class V leakage class. The series 460 metal seated type is bi-directional design tosimplify the plumbing works.
Standard Stainless Steel Body Features:
- Offered in sizes 1/4" - 2"
- Body & end caps quality investment casting
- Valve construction & thickness follow ANSIB16.34
- Inconel spring design provide better sealing function
- Class 900 construction design
- Bi-directional design
- ISO 5211 direct mounting pad
- Adjustable stem packing
- Live loaded & blow-out proof stem design
- Anti-static device
- End type: Thread (NPT)/ Socket Weld/ Butt Weld/ Flanged
- Fire safe design
- Automation application
- Special Alloy on body/ end/ ball/ stem