2 Piece Metal Seated Ball Valve [Series 465]
Series 465 (2-Piece Metal Seated; High Pressure Ball Valve)
Valtorc's series 465 Series, 2-piece high performance metal seated ball valve with ISO mounting pad is designed for use in high temperature, abrasive, and high pressure media in power generation, petrochemical industries, mining industries, and pulp & paper ones. To compare the economic valve in the market, the valve structure & wall thickness totally follow ASME B16.34 standard. The exact structure make safe in the high performance application.
The patented unique split seat design is perfect to seal the leakage from & over the seat area to make Valtorc's metal seated valves meet at least Class V leakage class.
Standard Stainless Steel Body Features:
- Offered in sizes 1/2" - 2"
- Body & end caps quality investment casting
- Valve construction & thickness follow ANSIB16.34
- Inconel spring design provide better sealing function
- Class 150 & 300 (PN16/ 40) construction design
- ISO 5211 dreict mounting pad
- Adjustable stem packing
- Live loaded & blow-out proof stem design
- Anti-static device
- End type: ANSI150/ 300, PN16/ 40, JIS10K
- Fire safe design
- Automation application
- Special Alloy on body/ end/ ball/ stem