Sanitary 3-Way/4-Way Ball Valve [Series 525SN]
Series 525-SN (3-Way or 4-Way Configuration)
The multi-port sanitary ball valve is designed with an ISO direct mounts - a smart way to save on the cost of sanitary pipelines and space. The 525-SN is designed with a cavity filler which will will the body of the valve cavity over 95%, this keeps the internals clean and helps eliminate contamination. Non-cavity filler is an option for your special use. Valves with PTFE/PFE coatings are available upon request. Please contact our sales office for availability. Also offered in NPT (threaded) connection ends.
Offered in 3-Way or 4-Way Configurations
- Available in sizes 1" - 4"
- 3-way and 4-way valve configurations
- Body & end caps quality investment casting
- Available in stainless steel or carbon steel
- ISO 5211 direct mounting pad
- Adjustable stem packing
- Blow-out proof stem design
- Available in L/ T/ X/ I-port
- Available in 3- Way or 4-Way in block body type with Cavity filler
- 100% air tested under water at 80-100 psi
- Temperature range -20 F to 450 F
- End type: T-Clamp, Tube Weld, Extended Tube Weld