Brass Ball Valve (General Purpose) [Series 420]
Series 420 (Standard Brass Ball Valve - 400PSI)
Valtorc's standard brass series ball valve is a great solution for high pressure or industrial valve needs. With threaded end connections (1 1/4inch - 4 inches), this series valve is great for high pressure water/oil environments. Up to 400PSI, CSA Gas Approved up to 2" and conforms to MSS-SP-110. This general purpose brass ball valve has been sold to many in the nuclear, waste water, oil/gas and steam industries. Optional electric and pneumatic actuation (pictured in second and third) available upon request.
Applications: Commercial, Light Industrial, Steam, Water, Oil, Gas, or Air.
- Available in sizes 1/4" - 4" (inches)
- Full Port, Forged Brass, Two Piece Body Brass Ball Valve
- Blow-Out Proof Stem
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass Ball
- Available in Thread Ends and Socket Weld Ends
- Conforms to MSS-SP-110
- 1/4” -2” Rated: 600 PSI Non-ShockCWP-150 PSI SWP
- 2-1/2” -4” Rated: 400 PSI Non-ShockCWP-100 PSI SWP
- CSA Gas Approved to 2” (IPS Only)
- Commercial & Light Industrial/ Steam, Water, Oil, Gas and Air
- Optional locking handle available upon request